Healthcare providers today face more complexities than in the past. There are new laws, new payment models, and an increased focus on optimizing patient outcomes. Organizations are now accountable for activities taking place beyond their doors and seeing a transfer in risk that would make anyone nervous.
There will always be changes in healthcare, which is why our team of specialists focuses on ensuring you are prepared for them. Whether you are an acute or post-acute care organization you have a lot of questions on your mind. Stay in the know with more information from our insights, including case studies, articles, reports, and webinars.
- How well do you feel your organization is managing cybersecurity risks?
- Are we ready to participate in an accountable care organization?
- Do we have systems in place to track patient outcomes correctly?
- What should we know about our community’s health needs and how they correlate to our population health initiatives?
- Are we prepared for reimbursement changes?
- What are our competitors doing and should we pursue a merger or acquisition?
- Do we need a market study to evaluate the need for expansion?
Baker Tilly will help you find a solution.
Our healthcare services include the following:
- Audit and assurance
- Community health needs assessments
- Financial planning, modeling, and feasibility studies
- HIPAA and cybersecurity advisory services
- Market assessments and research
- Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement services
- Operational assessments, including quality, financial, and operational benchmarking
- Revenue cycle optimization
- Strategic planning
- Transaction advisory services including business valuations
- Value-based managed care contracting
- Value-based service management
- Accountable care and integrated delivery system development and operations
- Operational/information technology transformation support
- Risk readiness assessments